Fruts should be an important part of your daily diet. They are naturally good and contain vitamins and minerals that can help to keep you healthy. They can also help protect against some diseases. Fresh fruits are a great option for breakfast, snacks, or dessert. Most fruits are sweet and ready for you to eat without cooking or preparing a recipe. Fruit comes from nature, not a factory, the closer to nature, the better for your health. Fruits are low in fat, and calories, and have key nutrients which are good for our health.
Why are fruits important in our life?
1) It regulates blood pressure – Fruits like banana, orange, and avocado that are rich in potassium can help you maintain normal blood pressure.
2) Keeps body weight in check – Fruits are rich in vitamin C and prove beneficial in controlling the body weight.
3) Snacking on fruit makes you strong – As part of a healthy diet, fruit can help strengthen your bones and muscles.
4) Water content in the fruit helps you keep hydrated – Some fruits are super higher in water which helps keep your whole body hydrated.
5) Eating Fruit makes you glow – It helps make your skin look positively glorious.
Disadvantages Of Different Fruits:
So as we just established know that fruits are very healthy for our bodies but, there are some disadvantages of fruits as well:
1) Apple – So the disadvantage of the apple is it has a high amount of calories due to sugar so it may create some problems for diabetic patients.
2) Banana – It has low self-stability and the life of a banana is just three to five days in the refrigerator.
3) Grapes – It may cause stomach upset and it may also lead to weight gain, eating too many grapes in one sitting can make the calories add up quickly.
4) Mango – This fruit can often cause indigestion, especially raw mangoes. Therefore avoid eating raw mangoes in large quantities.
There are many benefits to consuming fruits daily. Fruits provide the actual nutrients our body needs to full fill the requirement of a healthy body needs. We know from the healthy plate example, that fruits will not supply us with everything our body needs but it does make up a good portion of it. So we have to consume fruits on daily basis. REMEMBER TO EAT FRUITS TODAY!