Introducing All Things Fruts, Recipes and more. Help us help you make the best of Fruits!.
The first of this series:
GUAVA MOJITO & MANGO MOUSSE
1. The first is an easy refreshing drink, the best of both worlds, GUAVA MOJITO!
½ cup grain sugar
Red chilli powder as required
Salt as required
Lemon wedges as required
A few mint sprigs
Ice cubes as required
Drinking soda as required
1. Take guava pulp, add grain sugar and ½ cup water.
2. On a plate take red chilli powder and salt, mix well. Rim the glass with a lemon wedge and dip in the salt and chilli mixture.
3. Add 2-3 lemon wedges in the glass, add mint sprigs and muddle it lightly. Add ice cubes and then pour the guava mixture.
4. Add soda and stir it lightly. Garnish it with a mint sprig, lemon wedge and guava wedge, and serve immediately.
2. Next is everyone’s favourite, MANGO! Summers are at our door and there's no better way to welcome the season than with a sweet delight. Mango Mousse is an easy three ingredients recipe that works wonders every time.
400 ml Heavy Whipping Cream
1/3 Cup Condensed Milk (100g)
In a large-size bowl add the cold cream and whip until medium peaks form.(if you’re looking for a mousse that is more solid in texture you can whip the cream a little more until stiff peaks form). Then add the condensed milk and mix. Save some of the whipped cream in a separate bowl to use
later for decoration.
Now add Mango Pulp in portions and fold it into the whipped cream until well combined.
Pour the mousse into small dessert cups. Serve them right away or refrigerate for 2-3 hours and serve them chilled with whipped cream and some freshly chopped mangoes